There are numerous approaches to personalize your Android phone. You can introduce full icon packs that spread the entirety of your apps, or simply update a couple to something you like more.
There’s a couple of approaches to do it. By a long shot the most ideal approach to change icons on Android is by utilizing a launcher. This will give you a huge scope of additional customisation options in the process.
Here is How To Change Icon Of Any Android Apps ?
In this instructional exercise we’ll be utilizing Super P Launcher, our preferred launcher and the one that keeps up the full Android look and feel. In the event that you don’t have any desire to utilize a launcher, we’ll likewise investigate an app you can use.
Super P Launcher is a cool and profoundly adjustable P 9.0 style launcher, numerous features, subjects and icon packs.
- Super P Launcher is inspired by Android™ 9.0 P launcher, including numerous valuable and powerful features, it is made by “Super Launcher Serie” group, it isn’t authentic Android 9.0 P launcher.
- Android™ is an enrolled trademark of Google, Inc.
Super P Launcher Principle Features:
- Super P Launcher incorporate P topic and icon packs
- Super P Launcher support most outsider icon packs in play store
- Super P Launcher has P 9.0 style vertical cabinet, and swipe up will show all apps
- Super P Launcher has P 9.0 style app organizer
- Handy motions support
- Hide app to shroud unused apps or personal apps
- App lock to protect your privacy
- Notification identification
- Private organizer, one of a kind component
- T9 search, snappy to discover apps
- Transition impact for launcher screen
- Change app icon size, launcher matrix size, icon name, and so forth.
- Dock foundation option; scrollable multi dock pages
- Rounded corner screen highlight
- Auto arrange apps to organizer
- Tools: burn, supporter, battery saver, and then some