How To Change Icon Of Any Android Apps?
There are numerous approaches to personalize your Android phone. You can introduce full icon packs that spread the entirety of your apps, or simply update a couple to something you like more.
There’s a couple of approaches to do it. By a long shot the most ideal approach to change icons on Android is by utilizing a launcher. This will give you a huge scope of additional customisation options in the process.
Here is How To Change Icon Of Any Android Apps ?
In this instructional exercise we’ll be utilizing Super P Launcher, our preferred launcher and the one that keeps up the full Android look and feel. In the event that you don’t have any desire to utilize a launcher, we’ll likewise investigate an app you can use.
Super P Launcher is a cool and profoundly adjustable P 9.0 style launcher, numerous features, subjects and icon packs.
- Super P Launcher is inspired by Android™ 9.0 P launcher, including numerous valuable and powerful features, it is made by “Super Launcher Serie” group, it isn’t authentic Android 9.0 P launcher.
- Android™ is an enrolled trademark of Google, Inc.
Super P Launcher Principle Features:
- Super P Launcher incorporate P topic and icon packs
- Super P Launcher support most outsider icon packs in play store
- Super P Launcher has P 9.0 style vertical cabinet, and swipe up will show all apps
- Super P Launcher has P 9.0 style app organizer
- Handy motions support
- Hide app to shroud unused apps or personal apps
- App lock to protect your privacy
- Notification identification
- Private organizer, one of a kind component
- T9 search, snappy to discover apps
- Transition impact for launcher screen
- Change app icon size, launcher matrix size, icon name, and so forth.
- Dock foundation option; scrollable multi dock pages
- Rounded corner screen highlight
- Auto arrange apps to organizer
- Tools: burn, supporter, battery saver, and then some…